Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What next?


Hi!

Its 16th aug 2012. This is RPS Deepan and yeah my first non-technical post. Dont really know where to start; got a lot on my plate. This has always been my problem. I dont know whether i'm good at many things but i know that i'm interested in a lot of things. Right now i want to do 4 or 5 things like, continuing the book "Understanding Linux Kernel", watching the video tutorial on Bash Scripting, working on voice recognition in Android for my college project, learning to add usb host capability to the ICS build (Cyanogen CM9) for my smartphone SGS+ (should have bought SGS, my mistake or Nexus), prepare for GATE examination (Analytical Instrumentation, for this weeek) and yeah, complete my college work (graphs and trace sheets...).  You see my problem? 




But i am not really confused. I have been dealing with this problem since i started college and i have a gud idea what to do. What I need is an organized life. It is easy to say but extremely difficult to follow. Lets say i start with "Bash Scripting", then the next 8 hours or so are spent on it; i just cant let it go once i get my hands on it. Anyway this is my only solution and i will try to try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment